Positive, consistent accountability = higher profits, market share, and opportunity.
How well does your company motivate accountability by all of your employees in these five key areas of your business?
1. Accounting: Are your employees focused on achieving profitability, return-on-assets, revenue per sales/service employee?
2. Operations Software: Are you are getting the most from your Autotask, ConnectWise, or other business operations software so your business is being held accountable in key areas of sales, service delivery, and Client satisfaction?
3. Client Loyalty: Is the experience Clients doing business with your company so good that when they have a problem they believe only you can solve it?
4. Employee Engagement: Do you hire great people who are very productive and motivated to see your company achieve its highest possible profits?
5. Compensation That Pays: Do you pay people based on performance, not for just showing up and being relatively busy?
The amount of money and opportunity being lost by not operating your business with FULL ACCOUNTABILITY is huge. We work ourselves to death when higher profits are available if we just get more systematic as leaders.
Here are two opportunities to consider the benefits of greater accountability in your organization:
1. Return on Accountability Webinar: Tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. PST I am presenting for the first time what may become our flagship business transformation program. If you want to increase your sales by $250K, $500K, $1 million or more, then you cannot afford to miss this program. Register here.
2. Start the Conversation: At the very least, start inspiring conversation about becoming GREAT Leaders instead of Bad Bosses because this affects every area of your business. Visit our Indiegogo No Bad Bosses campaign for some tools.
It is Wednesday. Stay on top of your 3 Strands and daily W.I.N.s.
Let me know if you need help.
Be a Systematic Leader - because inconsistency hurts